We ship via USPS or FedEx Monday through Thursday to the 48 contiguous United States. Orders placed after 12:00 pm PST on Thursday will ship the following Monday to make sure your chocolates are not left sitting in a hot shipping warehouse over the weekend.
Fleur de Cocoa does not ship to APO’s or FPO’s, to Alaska or Hawaii, or internationally.
We recommend 2-day shipping since chocolate is temperature sensitive. We might include cold gel packs with the order depending on the weather. We only offer Ground shipping to addresses closer to our cafe, and not at all in warmer months.
Next Day delivery is available. Orders must be placed by 10:00 am Pacific Time in order to be received the following day. Next Day orders received after 10:00 am Pacific will ship overnight on the following business day.
· Delivery is available in the U.S. only, and quoted rates are for the 48 contiguous states.
· Additional charges apply for shipping to multiple locations with a single order.
· Shipping charges are subject to change and may be subject to sales tax in some states.
· Fleur de Cocoa is not responsible for shipping addresses entered incorrectly. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
· Fleur de Cocoa is unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO & FPO locations.
· Fleur de Cocoa cannot ship on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, and December 24, 25, and 26.
Because chocolate is sensitive to temperature during shipping, we do not ship internationally.